PRAYER FOCUS: INDIA
The busyness of Christmas and the holidays can make time to pray for the unreached difficult but not impossible. A field worker tries to simplify it for us. She suggests:
- Praying for 20 minutes in the morning, 20 in the afternoon, and then 20 in the evening. Before you know it, the hour is accomplished.
- Allow the reality of the unreached to motivate you to set aside the busyness for an hour. There really are people alive right now who have never heard about Jesus, and will never have the chance to hear about Jesus.
Prayer points for India:
Please pray for the 30,000 churches in one particular movement in the North
- Pray according to Romans 5 for those experiencing persecution personally.
- Pray that the churches will follow Jesus’ teachings in Matthew 6 AND be strengthened according to 1 Peter 4 during this time of persecution.
- Pray according to John 17 for leaders and their families.
- Pray according to Isaiah 55 for these Indian states. According to current data, there are no known Christians in certain districts in these states, not even when the term Christian is applied in the broadest sense to anyone who claims the Christian faith, not just to those who self-identify as being born again or evangelical.
Assam, Bihar, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Maharashtra, Madhya, Pradesh, Odisha, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal
ARMED FOR BATTLE
Prayer is part of the DNA of our organization, we believe that PRAYER is key to starting Church Planting Movements. If you are not sure how to harness prayer for the purposes of disciple-making movements, we’re glad you stopped by this page. Here you will find several resources that will equip you to pray for the people you are sharing Jesus with and their families and friends and the strongholds that prevent them from seeing the truth.
So often when we pray, we bring God a list of petitions. Very rarely do we stop to listen to what He would like to say to us. Learn how to listen for His voice as you pray.
HEARING GOD’S VOICE
This exercise helps you learn how to listen for God’s voice. Ensure you pick a quiet spot where you will have no distractions. Be sure to have your Bible, a pen and paper.
IDEAS FOR ENGAGING PRAYER
Learn how to pray through scripture, listen for God’s voice and pray specifically for the Unreached.
Learn more about the techniques and principles of praying for the Unreached